All Material (text, images or line drawings) on "German Naval History" is (C) by Michael Emmerich 1997-2011, except those excplicity labeled.
If you want to use anything from this website for commerical or non-commerical use, please contact me at email@example.com.
The content of this site is based on material found in literature listed in the references section. For each page, the literature sources and additional contributers are listed.
The following additional material was taken from other sources:
- 688(I) Hunter/Killer is a registered Trademark of Jane's Combat Simulations, Inc. and Electronic Arts, Inc. The 688(I) Hunter/Killer
logo and game graphics are (C) Jane's Combat Simulations Inc., and Electronic Arts Inc., 1997
- Great Naval Battles in the North Atlantic and Burning Steel are registered Trademarks of Strategic Simulations Inc. (SSI). The
GNBNA logo and game graphics are (C) SSI, 1992
- Fighting Steel is a registered Trademarks of The Learning compnay/Mindscape/Strategic Simulations Inc. (SSI). The fighting Steel
logo and game graphics are (C) SSI, 1999
- The Kriegsmarine Operations Map is taken from Aces of the Deep by Dynamix Inc, (C) Dynamix Inc 1994
- The Java 3D-Applet is taken from Suns Microsystems JDK 1.0, (C) Sun Microsystems.
- The Benetton Ford drawing is taken from the cover of the Tamiya scale model box, (C) Tamiya 1993
- Various old postcards (printed before 1945) were used to as photo sources