was part of the 6th Torpedoboot flotilla at the outbreak of the war and used for mine laying operations until Spring of 1940. The ship was send to the Channel in fall of 1940 where it was transferred to the 5th Torpedoboot flotilla in February 1941.
The torpedo boat was torpedoed on 13.05.1941 near Boulogne by British MTB 221
while escorting Auxiliary Cruiser Stier
(Schiff 23). The hull broke into two parts at
The wreck rests in a depth of about 50 meters, screws, rudder, engine, torpedo tubes, steering and 10,5 cm guns easily visible for divers today.