Six incomplete ships of the 1010t-class, the Le Fier
, Le Farouche
and Le Corse
were captured by the German Army in June 1940. Renamed to TA1
("Torpedoboot Ausland"), it was planed to complete all six ships, but material shortages and sabotage by French workers made this impossible. In April 1943, the focus was changed to continue only two ships, TA1
but even they were not completed.
was captured in October 1940 and transported to Nants. Being under reconstruction, it was scuttled on 11.08.1944. The wreck was raised on 03.04.1946 and scrapped in 1952.