|Laid down as French ravitailleur d'hydroavios Sans Pareil
|| At. et Chant. de La Loire St Nazaire, 1940
|| still existing 1983
|| 1800t (max)
|| 95,0 m
|| 13,9 m
|| 3,54 m
|| 3 x 10,5 cm; 4 x 3,7 cm; 16x 2 cm AA; 4 dc launcher
|| 4140 shp,16,7 kn
After the invasion of France in those four ships were all captured on shipyards in St. Nazaire in various stages of construction. It was first planned to complete the ships as air control ships (projected names Jupiter
) and from February 1941 the construction was continued under control of the Reichsluftfahrtministerium. In April 1942 they were taken over by the
Kriegsmarine again which completed the ships as fast escort vessels SG1
. During operations they proofed to be very weakly
built and bad seagoing ships.
was commissioned on 02.09.1943 and was attached to the 6th coast defence flotilla. After the war, the ship was taken over by France and was recommissioned in April 1947 as survey vessel La Pérouse
. Decommissioned in 1969, its hulk was still existing in 1983.